- Before & After School Program
- Summer Program
Our age-based curriculum features a full day of developmentally appropriate and fun activities where children will develop socially, cognitively, emotionally, and physically. Our weekly lesson plans will change approximately every week and they typically rotate around the calendar. The activities that are chosen are open ended, which means they grow with the level of the individual child. The infants and toddler rooms will have age appropriate activities that allow them to explore and learn through play.
- Creators Classroom (3-4 year olds)
Little Clippers takes a whole-child approach to early childhood education. Teachers, administrators, and support staff work together to meet the intellectual, social, behavioral, emotional needs of each and every child we serve! We use a curriculum based on "Best Practice" for learning and development.
- Super Tots Classroom (24 - 36 months)
- Voluntary Preschool Program (4 year olds)
* Under the direction of CCA Comm. School district
- Preschool Wrap Around Care
- Lil' Sprouts 1 Classroom (6 weeks - 12 months)
- Lil' Sprouts 2 Classroom (6 weeks - 12 months)
- Rugrats Classroom (12 - 24 months)